The health and safety of our Providers, Parents, and their little ones are our top priority, and protecting one another is the right thing to do. That is why Find MeTime is following the Restore Illinois guidelines set by the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Recovery as we slowly re-open in Phase 3.
Healthy and Symptom-Free
Providers and parents are asked to confirm their health and the health of everyone in their household at the time of booking and within 24 hours of the scheduled booking. Both parties will receive a text message or phone call one day before their booking (unless it falls within 24 hours of when it was scheduled) to confirm that you and the members of your household are still feeling healthy and symptom-free.
Any failure to confirm will result in the immediate cancellation of the booking. In the event the provider is ill and has to cancel, our team will contact the parent to rebook with an alternate provider, if available.
Healthy and symptom-free means you are not experiencing any of the following:
Sick or symptomatic with cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever of 100.4 degrees or above, chills, muscle pains, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, or other CDC-identified symptoms. Sick or symptomatic providers or users are encouraged to seek a COVID-19 test at a state or local government testing center, healthcare center, or other testing location.
Safe and Sanitary
While we always encourage frequent hand washing and sanitation of toys and kid spaces prior to a MeTime booking, we are now asking the following:
- Providers confirm their intent to sanitize their kid space at the time they set their schedule, as well as confirm that the space has been sanitized prior to the time of booking and is sanitized every two hours during a booking. This includes any frequently touched, child-accessible surfaces (e.g., doorknobs, tables, toys, bathroom fixtures), high-traffic, and common areas.
- The Provider and their children, if applicable, wash their hands immediately prior to the start of the booking.
- All adults keep their masks on in the presence of other adults at drop-off and pick-up.
- The Parent’s child(ren) wash their hands immediately upon entering the site of their MeTime.
- Both Providers and Parents respond promptly and honestly to the text regarding the health and wellness of themselves and their children.
Revised Cancellation Policy
Our normal cancellation policy will be waived during Phase 3 of the Restore Illinois program. Any Provider or Parent whose booking is cancelled as a result of illness will be, in no way, penalized from using the service. Anyone who cites illness as the reason for a cancellation will not be able to rebook for at least 14 days to ensure the health and well-being of our MeTime family.