Kids (and adults) get sick...and easily make other kids sick, so please let us know if you need to cancel last minute for a sick child.
We follow daycare guidelines on communicable disease and illness. That means your child should be fever-free without fever-reducing medication for at least 24 hours before your session and should be free of the following symptoms:
- Fever: Fever is defined as having a temperature of 100°F or higher taken under the arm, 101°F taken orally, or 102°F taken rectally.
- Fever AND sore throat, rash, vomiting, diarrhea, earache, irritability, or confusion.
- Diarrhea: runny, watery, bloody stools, or 2 or more loose stools within last 4 hours.
- Vomiting: 2 or more times in a 24 hour period. Note: please do not bring your child if they have vomited in the night.
- Breathing trouble, sore throat, swollen glands, loss of voice, hacking or continuous coughing.
- Frequent scratching of body or scalp, lice, rash, or any other spots that resemble childhood diseases, including ringworm.
If your child is sick and you have to cancel last minute, please send us a doctor’s note at email@example.com and you will not lose credits for the cancellation.